Attari Land Port at a Glance
- India developed its first Land Port at Attari along the international border between India and Pakistan, located at a distance of about 28 kms from the city of Amritsar.
- Land Port Attari is positioned as an extremely important check-point as Attari-Wagah is the only permissible land route allowed for trade between India and Pakistan.
- The Land Port serves as an important port for importing goods from Afghanistan into India.
- Spread over a total area of 120 acres, Land Port Attari has a direct access with National Highway-I.
|Year||Total Trade (Crores)||Total Cargo Movement (Nos)||Total Passenger Movement (Nos)|
|2023-24 (Till Aug.)||869.03||1,545||29,740|
- Land Ports Authority of India
- Bureau of Immigration
- Border Security Force
- Plant Quarantine, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
- Human Quarantine, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Mechanized Cargo Handling Equipment:
- Pay loader
- Hydra crane
- Chicken Feed
- Red Chilies
- Plastic Dana
- Plastic Yarn
- Dry Fruits
- Dry Dates
- Rock salt