Banbasa Land Port at a Glance
- Land Port Banbasa is located on the India-Nepal border and is connected to Mahendranagar, Sudurpashchim Pradesh (Far-Western Province) / Province No. 7 in Nepal. The Land Port is located in the Champawat District in Uttarakhand, near to the zero line, and is pre-dominantly used by the international travellers for entering into Nepal.
- LPAI has prepared Detailed Project Report and identified 84 acres of land for development of Land Port Banbasa.
- The site location of Land Port Banbasa has been selected keeping in mind the proximity to Asian Highway 2.
- On the other side, the Government of Nepal has also selected mirror image location for development of land-port.
- The status as of September 2021 is that the process for land acquisition has been initiated by LPAI.
Location Finalized for Banbasa Land Port
Master Plan – Banbasa Land Port