Moreh Land Port at a Glance
- Land Port Moreh is located along the international border between India and Myanmar, located at a distance of about 110 kms from the city of Imphal.
- Given its strategic location, Land Port Moreh has the advantage of acting as India’s Gateway to the East through the Moreh-Tamu border point, which is presently the only feasible land route for trade between India and Myanmar and other South East Asian Countries.
- It is situated along the proposed 1360 kms long India-Myanmar-Thailand Trilateral Highway.
- Spread over a total area of 45.58 acres, the estimated cost of the Land Port project is around Rs. 72.67 crores.
|Year||Total Trade (Crores)||Total Cargo Movement (Nos)||Total Passenger Movement (Nos)|
|2020-21||3.11||No cargo movement||536|
|2021-22||No Trade||No Cargo movement||72|
- Road Construction Material
- Sports Shoes
- Automobile Spare Parts
- Smoking Pipe Glass
- HSD Oi