Rupaidiha Land Port at a Glance
- Land Port Rupaidiha is located in the Bahraich district of Uttar Pradesh. Once developed, it will be the first Land Port in the state along the international border between India and Nepal, located at a distance of about 185 kms from the capital city of Lucknow.It is the first important Land Port in the state of Uttar Pradesh with good connectivity to Lucknow.
- Post operationalization, this will be the third Land Port along the Indo-Nepal border and is expected to further boost bilateral trade between the two countries.
- Spread over a total area of 115 acres, Land Port Rupaidiha has a direct access with National Highway-28C and Nepalgunj Road Railway station.
- Well connected to NH-927 via approach road connecting to Land Port.
- Letter of Award of Work:07-02-2020
- Likely date of operationalisation: April 2023