Rupaidiha Land Port at a Glance
- Land Port Rupaidiha is located in the Bahraich district of Uttar Pradesh. Once developed, it will be the first Land Port in the state along the international border between India and Nepal, located at a distance of about 185 kms from the capital city of Lucknow..
- Post operationalization, this will be the third Land Port along the Indo-Nepal border and is expected to further boost bilateral trade between the two countries.
- Spread over a total area of 115 acres, Land Port Rupaidiha has a direct access with National Highway-28 C and Nepalgunj Road Railway station.
|Year||Total Trade (Crores)||Total Cargo Movement (Nos)||Total Passenger Movement (Nos)|
- Land Ports Authority of India
- Bureau of Immigration
- Border Security Force
- Plant Quarantine, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
- Human Quarantine, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Mechanized Cargo Handling Equipment:
- Pay loader
- Hydra crane
- Chicken Feed
- Red Chilies
- Plastic Dana
- Plastic Yarn
- Dry Fruits
- Dry Dates
- Rock salt