ICP Moreh at a Glance
- ICP Moreh is located along the international border between India and Myanmar, located at a distance of about 110 kms from the city of Imphal.
- Given its strategic location, ICP Moreh has the advantage of acting as India’s Gateway to the East through the Moreh-Tamu border point, which is presently the only feasible land route for trade between India and Myanmar and other South East Asian Countries.
- It is situated along the proposed 1360 kms long India-Myanmar-Thailand Trilateral Highway.
- Spread over a total area of 45.58 acres, the estimated cost of the ICP project is around Rs. 72.67 crores.
|Year||Total Trade (Crores)||Cargo Movement (No’s)||Passenger Movement (No’s)|
- Road Construction Material
- Sports Shoes
- Automobile Spare Parts
- Smoking Pipe Glass
- HSD Oi
Infrastructure Facilities at ICP Moreh
Duty Free Shop
Free Shuttle Service
CCTV Surveillance and PA System
Bank/Money Exchange Counter
Sewage Treatment Plant
Electric Sub Station
Fire Safety System
Water Treatment Plant
Driver’s Rest Room
Trade and Passenger Statistics
|Year||Total Trade||Total Passenger Movement|
|2020-21 (Till Nov’ 2020)||7.26||560|
Note: Total Trade Values in INR Crores; Passenger Movement Data in Nos.