ICP Agartala at a Glance
- ICP Agartala is located at the Agartala-Akhaura border point along the international border between India and Bangladesh.
- This is the only ICP located in the vicinity of the capital city of the state of Tripura that too within the municipal area.
- ICP Agartala has the potential to be the gateway of India's corridor with South-East Asia and plays a significant role in strengthening India-Bangladesh relationship.
- It is spread over an area of 11.72 acres.
|Year||Total Trade (Crores)||Cargo Movement (No’s)||Passenger Movement (No’s)|
- Land Ports Authority of India
- Bureau of Immigration
- Border Security Force
- Plant Quarantine, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
- Animal Quarantine And Certification Services, Ministry Of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry And Dairying
- Port Health Department, Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare
- Dry Fish
- Arjun Flower (Grass broom)
- Crushed Stone
- Float Glass
- Stone Chips
- Fish Edible Oil
- Household Plastic Item TMT bars
- Small Agricultural Machinery
Infrastructure Facilities at ICP Agartala
Cold Storage Area
Electric Sub Station
Iron Removal Plant
Loose Cargo Area
Driver Rest Area, etc
Duty Free Shops
100kw Solar Plant
Lorry Weighment Bridge
Foreign exchange counter
Accommodation for BSF
Fire Fighting Equipment
Battery operated Vehicle for ferry of passenger
Trade and Passenger Statistics
|Year||Total Trade||Total Passenger Movement||Total Cargo Movement|
|2020-21 (Till Nov’ 2020)||98.75||3,831||2,200|
Note: Total Trade Values in INR Crores; Passenger & Cargo Movement Data in Nos.